- Home /
- 24ct Loose Gold Leaf
- Product Description
- Related Products
- Reviews (0)
Genuine gold metal beaten incredibly finely to form gossamer thin sheets for gilding. This leaf is supplied as loose leaf with each leaf in the booklet sitting loosely between thin rouged paper sheets. Loose gold leaf is incredibly delicate and is too fine to be handled by hand, when working with loose leaf you must make use of a gilders tip in order to pick up the gold.
Our gold leaf is available in booklets of 5 leaves and 25 leaves and comes in three grades:
- Standard: 'Standard' gold leaf contains the standard factory weight of gold.
- Extra: 'Extra' gold leaf contains more gold per thousand leaves than Standard weight gold leaf.
- Superior: 'Superior' leaf contains the most gold of all grades of gold leaf.
24ct is non-tarnishing in most usual decorative applications and will not need to be sealed except in cases where it may be handled or touched. In this case we recommend the use of products such as Roberson Universal Lacquer for protecting interior gilding.
Check items to add to the Basket or select all
- 24ct Transfer Gold Leaf - Standard - 80 x 80mm (25 leaves)Excl. VAT: £18.45 Incl. VAT: £22.14
- 24ct Transfer Gold Leaf - Standard - 80 x 80mm (5 Leaves)Excl. VAT: £5.70 Incl. VAT: £6.84
- 24ct Transfer Gold Leaf - Extra - 80 x 80mm (25 leaves)Excl. VAT: £20.45 Incl. VAT: £24.54
- 24ct Transfer Gold Leaf - Superior - 80 x 80mm - 25 LeavesExcl. VAT: £25.45 Incl. VAT: £30.54
- 24ct Transfer Gold Leaf - Superior - 80 x 80mm - 5 LeavesExcl. VAT: £7.30 Incl. VAT: £8.76